EPoPers, we are staring 10 million miles right in the face now, with less than 1 million miles left to go until we hit our goal! I can’t believe it.
I know it’s getting close to App-o-rama time for some of you, as well as myself, so let’s take down 10 mil before the next update post in two weeks!
This week, we had three new people join the 10 MMC. The entries:
- Delta American Express- 40k
- Chase Priority Club Visa- 60k
- Delta American Express- 35k
- Chase Southwest personal- 50k
Total Earned for Weeks 23 and 24: 185,000
Total Earned (through 24 weeks): 9,030,000
Confused by what you just read? Not sure what the 10 Million Mile Challenge is? Check out the 10 Million Mile Challenge page for more details!
Remember, if you use links or advice from the Extra Pack of Peanuts website to sign up for credit cards and earn frequent flyer miles, don’t forget to let me know 1 of 3 ways:
- Email- Shoot me a short message (firstname.lastname@example.org). Put “10 Million Mile Challenge” in the subject line and include your first and last name (so I can differentiate who is who if you win), what card you got, and what the signup bonus was.
- Twitter- Tweet me @PackofPeanuts and tell me what card and signup bonus, using #10MMC.
- Facebook- Post on the Extra Pack of Peanuts Facebook wall what card you got and the signup bonus.
You’ll be entered in the drawing for the $100 Amazon gift card and you’ll help us march towards our goal of 10,000,000 frequent flyer miles!
Thanks to all who have, and will, participate. EPoPers are the best!